Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

She's Here!

Baby Olivia's here! She was born at home on August 26, 2015 at 11:12 pm. She weighed 7 lbs, 12 oz. and was 20'' in. long.

This is me holding Olivia. 

I have an amazing story to tell you. We were going to have Olivia at the hospital because of insurance reasons. But one the rules of the hospital was that only people 12 and over could go to the birth. (Since I was 9, I wasn't going to be able to see her birth.) I really wanted to see Olivia's birth, so I prayed to the Lord for some way to be able to go, and he provided a way! My mom's midwife, Miss Tammy, and her assistant Miss Sandy called and asked if they could come over to try to get things going and hopefully deliver as friends, and with no fee! So I was able to go to the birth after all! I'm so thankful the Lord answered my prayer. He showed me his faithfulness and power.

"God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment